Thursday, October 30, 2008

Elevators

Tybo and I were talking about it last nite, a half baked conversation as some of the haters out there like to say, but the topic was elevators, and as we do with alot of minor things, we over analyzed. The decision was, Elevators are the most awkward times that you must face. You are stuck to a confined space which is already awkward, and then the timing is usually awkward, you step in and condone the fact that you are all there together, but sometimes the ride lasts alittle longer then expected so you start to wonder if you should strike up a conversation, but then if you do start a conversation will it end at the right time? what if you arent done talking about something by the time one of you have to get off, or what if the conversation doesnt last? then you sit there like an asshole thinking about what the next thing you should say is. the biggest factor hasnt even come into play yet, the fact that I am usually stoned out of my mind, i have to worry about if i smell (due to the confined space you have to worry even more) or if my eyes are as red as my shirt, maybe my headphones are to loud (because i hate when i can hear other peoples headphones) and so on and so forth. These people we step in the elevator with everyday are in a way our neighbors, and it is a situation i have to deal with every day. its awesome to get a hot chick, but what if i look like a bama in my sweats with my breath hot as hell? and im def never takin the stairs! hahaha pshh. and the last mark, why do we always stop our conversations when we get into the elevator? conversations are always postponed during the elevator ride, it is some type of unwritten rule which is bullshit, let me know what u think, ima talk more about the topic later

No comments: