Saturday, November 1, 2008

Delightful Dilemma


So I have a situation I need help dealing with. I went into the head shop that i got my Illadelph from to look around and I kinda have my heart set on the bubbler that is shown. The bubbler cost 350, illadelph is probablly the best glass out and this is prob the best bubbler out right now and it is the last one and Illadelph no longer makes it so i wont find it anywhere else (cept maybe in cali or philly or bmore) but they wont be around for sale for much longer. which has its ups and down, it makes it an expensive piece that cant be replaced. he also showed me a 6 pronged perk ash catcher for the illadelph which is 200 and would only make a smooth hitting bong that much smoother. then there is the option of getting poe again, a member of the fam. lost but not forgotten, he is 120. So i smoked a joint thought about it and left my moms in conquest to go buy the illadelph shown, but as i biked there i past the bong shop that we went to a bunch over the summer and stopped in cuz i hadnt been there in a while and he showed me a new phx, turns out phx shut down and was bought out and they now have a new logo and it is engraved in the bong and frosted rather than just being frosted on. and the glass is thicker, and it has one perk with a splash guard and ice catcher, the homie at the place told me he thought of me when it came in. i told him i was looking for a bubbler and he told me to come back in two weeks becasue PHX (one of my favorite brands) is starting to make bubblers and it will look similar to the one shown the dubhub as it is called. and will cost around 200 area. so my options are plenty.

illadelph dubhub (shown) 350
Ashcatcher for Godzilla 200
Poe 120
New PHX bong 300 (free bag and 420)
PHX bubbler 2sumthing (free bag and 420)

hit me up and let me know what you all think, you know where to find me, and i gotta catch up with alot of u bums anyways.

No comments: