Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Milk

I order my food from FreshDirect. I ordered some milk, I tried getting the milk with the cow on the front that has the twist off cap but they gave me some shitty brand that opened the old school way, the way the chocolate milk you got at lunch time opened, where u peel n push. Well it was a blessing. The brand name milk that I usually get always smashed on the top of my cereal and shoots over the bowl and onto the counter tops which is annoying as fuck to clean cuz u wanna get right into ur bowl yadig. Well with the old school top the dispenser makes a funnel for a smoother poor, I DONT NEED TO CRY OVER SPILLED MILK NO MORE!!!!! but there are some down falls, i dont know who this milk is made by or why not alot of people get it. also the fact that the way u seal it is kinda whack, u gotta fold the edges back togetehr and then fold them together once more. the other way sealed better with the cap, but since i get two carts of cereal at a timei think ill get one of each. - The blog about nothing

No comments: