Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jamerican: Food for Thought

Spent the last 24 hours debating this decision. Finally came to a conclusion. I am no long smoking weed with people that dont have any weed. No longer smoking anyone out. This isnt due to anyone who may be reading this. I spend a decent amount of my budget on weed, and to cut down on spending I am cutting out sharing weed so i have more weed for myself, there for spending less. This doesnt mean I am not sharing my weed, I will smoke my weed and allow others to smoke my weed if these others do the same for me. Their are exceptions of course, i may smoke some girls out or something but that is about as far as it goes (and yoyo no homo but i would almost pay to smoke with him). aside from the recession this is also because of a theory, you would not buy one drink at a bar and share it, why buy a blunt, joint or pack and share it. now if i buy two drink and you buy two drinks thats one thing. but this way i now have more weed for myself and more weed means i spend less on it. Jamerican, like it or not, buy some weed if u wanna smoke. -The blog about nothing

No comments: